My Club Hub is registered with the Information Commissioners Office under registration number ZA182394 and will process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The information you provide is safeguarded under the terms of that law. To find out more information about General Data Protection Regulation please visit https://ico.org.uk/
- Security and storage of your personal information;
- What information My Club Hub may collect about you;
- When My Club Hub may use your details to contact you;
- Whether My Club Hub will disclose your details to anyone else;
- Your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
SECURITY AND STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication and therefore, My Club Hub cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to My Club Hub via the Internet. My Club Hub is not responsible for any loss or damage you or others may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
My Club Hub is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. For example, My Club Hub stores the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities.
WHAT INFORMATION WILL MY CLUB HUB COLLECT ABOUT ME?
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of the My Club Hub's services, activities or content, such as newsletters, competitions, message boards or telephone us, My Club Hub may receive personal information about you. This can include such information as your name, email address, postal address, telephone and/or mobile number and date of birth.
By submitting your details, you enable My Club Hub (and where applicable our carefully selected partners and suppliers) to provide you with the services, activities or online content you select.
My Club Hub also collects demographic information about you in order to identify additional areas of benefit to governing bodies and/or your club or organisation. Your club organisation may use this information or information it holds about you in order to conduct its club business activities.
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission before you provide any personal information to My Club Hub. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
HOW WILL MY CLUB HUB USE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS ABOUT ME?
My Club Hub will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to provide our services, activities or online content and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
- for "service administration purposes", which means that My Club Hub may contact you for reasons related to the service, activity or online content you have signed up for (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service, activity or online content has been suspended for maintenance);
- to provide you with information about our services, activities or online content;
- to personalise the way My Club Hub's content is presented to you;
- to enable your club organisation to conduct its business or activities that are core to the service they provide you;
- to use IP addresses to identify the location of users and to block disruptive use;
- to analyse and improve the services offered by My Club Hub;
- to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience. My Club Hub may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes; and
- to enable your club to send you information it thinks you would be interested in, about other products and services from My Club Hub, or on behalf of other third parties, by, email, sms, voice, post or other appropriate means. Such activities would not be initiated directly by My Club Hub.
Where My Club Hub proposes using your personal information for any other purpose, apart from the above uses, we will ensure that they notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
WHEN WILL MY CLUB HUB USE MY DETAILS TO CONTACT ME?
My Club Hub may contact you:
- in relation to any My Club Hub service, activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you;
- in relation to any correspondence My Club Hub receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about My Club Hub's products or services;
- in relation to any contribution you have submitted to My Club Hub, e.g. on My Club Hub message boards, newsletters or via text or voicemail message;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about My Club Hub's services (participation is always voluntary); and
for club marketing purposes (as stated above in "How will My Club Hub use the information it collects about me?")
Additionally, if you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on, or to, My Club Hub or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any My Club Hub service, My Club Hub may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where My Club Hub reasonably believes that you are, or may be, in breach of any applicable laws (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), My Club Hub may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school email/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
WILL MY CLUB HUB SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE ELSE?
My Club Hub will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law. Generally, we will only use your information within My Club Hub. However, sometimes My Club Hub may use third parties to process your information on our behalf. My Club Hub requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and My Club Hub requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may at any time amend or update your data by contacting My Club Hub or your administrator.
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us.
My Club Hub is entitled by law to charge a maximum fee of £10 to meet the costs in providing you with details of the information they hold about you.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s (or other internet-connected device’s) hard drive through your Web browser to enable My Club Hub’s systems to recognise your browser and to provide certain ancillary services. Cookies may also be used by My Club Hub for additional purposes, including:
- Identifying You when you sign-in to the Website or Services;
- To provide You with product recommendations, to display personalised content, to recognise you as a registered member; amongst other customised features and services My Club Hub provides;
- Delivering content, including advertisements, relevant to your interests and third-party sites;
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. You may generally manage your preferences through your personal settings in your Account Settings;
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket with My Club Hub Merchant Store where applicable;
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve My Club Hub’s content, products and services;
- Preventing fraudulent activities; and
- Improving security.
MY CLUB HUB GENERAL DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as provided above, My Club Hub will not sell or provide your personal information to any third party for the purposes of their own business unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
However, under certain circumstances the force of law may require the provision of information to the legal authorities. In order to maintain the integrity of its website and safeguard the interests of its subscribers My Club Hub will comply with any such legally binding request.
updated October 2021